Introducing the superior design and quality of the LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator, Child and adult mode built in and specifically designed with the first responder in mind. Simple, easy-to-understand graphics, clear voice instructions (available in two languages) and a audible metronome to the beat of CPR, this AED is sure to help the rescuer remain focused during a CPR emergency. The defibrillator comes either as a Semi Automatic (you push the shock button) or Fully Automatic.
LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator:
- Adult and child modes at the press of a button, no need to swap out pads in an emergency, just the press of a button to interchange
- Fastest time to first shock
- CPR coaching and metronome to set an effective CPR pace during an arrest
- Metronome for pacing your CPR compressions
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes for faster placement
- Layered design with easy to follow graphics
- IP rating of 55: this means the AED is water, dust, drop and wind resistant making it very impervious to the elements
- Both semi-automatic or fully automatic modes are available
- 8-year warranty and customer care progam
- Energy Selection: Adult 200J > 300J > 360 | Paediatric 50J > 75J > 90J
- 4 year pad and battery life
- Soft shell carry case with shoulder strap
- Clear voice technology: easy to hear and understand auditory instructions which increases automatically in a noisy setting
- Bilingual: Dual Language that can be switched during a resuscitation if require
- Lightweight – only 2kg for easy of carrying and transporting
Available unit options:
Fully-automatic Defibrillator: Automatically shocks the patient if a shockable heart rhythm is detected.
Semi-automatic Defibrillator: Shock button is required to be pushed if a shockable heart rhythm is detected.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Automatic Defibrillator has the most advanced operating system, the child and adult mode makes this device a simple choice for schools, childcare centres and anywhere where the rescuer may come across child or adult patients.