Adult, pregelled (pack of 3 electrodes)
and QUIK-PAK defibrillation electrodes. Includes 2 sets electrodes and 1 CHARGE-PAK charging unit.
EDGE™ System electrodes with QUIK-COMBO™ connector and REDI-PAK™ pre-connect system
CR2 QUIK-STEP Replacement Electrodes
Replacement Kit for CHARGE-PAK Charging Unit - 1 set electrodes and 1 CHARGE-PAK charging unit.
and QUIK-PAK defibrillation electrodes. Includes 1 set electrodes and 1 CHARGE-PAK charging unit.
Battery PAD-PAK-03 - Adult (Battery and Electrodes)
Battery PAD-PAK-04 - Child (Battery & Electodes)
Replacement Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes
CR2 Lithium Replacement Battery
LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator:
- Adult and child modes at the press of a button, no need to swap out pads in an emergency, just the press of a button to interchange
- Fastest time to first shock
- CPR coaching and metronome to set an effective CPR pace during an arrest
- Metronome for pacing your CPR compressions
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes for faster placement
- Layered design with easy to follow graphics
- IP rating of 55: this means the AED is water, dust, drop and wind resistant making it very impervious to the elements
- Both semi-automatic or fully automatic modes are available
- 8-year warranty and customer care progam
- Energy Selection: Adult 200J > 300J > 360 | Paediatric 50J > 75J > 90J
- 4 year pad and battery life
- Soft shell carry case with shoulder strap
- Clear voice technology: easy to hear and understand auditory instructions which increases automatically in a noisy setting
- Bilingual: Dual Language that can be switched during a resuscitation if require
- Lightweight - only 2kg for easy of carrying and transporting
Available unit options:
Fully-automatic Defibrillator: Automatically shocks the patient if a shockable heart rhythm is detected. SKU: 99512-001252
Semi-automatic Defibrillator: Shock button is required to be pushed if a shockable heart rhythm is detected. SKU: 99512-001250The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Automatic Defibrillator has the most advanced operating system, the child and adult mode makes this device a simple choice for schools, childcare centres and anywhere where the rescuer may come across child or adult patients.